Thursday, June 13, 2013

HUGE AMOUNT OF NEW DIES
Arrived in Store Today


Well the NEW dies that we have been waiting on for months
finally arrived in store & W.O.W. was it worth the wait !!!!
 Lots of gorgeous "foliage", "branches", "flowers to make up"
& so much more.


Check out some of these fabulous "corners",  "hearts"  &
I love that little "watering can", so so cute.
I can see that on a card with tiny flowers
spilling out of it.
My mind is racing with so many ideas of how
I am going to use these. Can't wait to get started.


Thes best of course is this little "window" which also has
a matching "window box", "shutters" & best of all it also has
matching "curtains" to pop in behind.
You may remember I used this window on a card a few
 months ago & it proved very popular among the card makers.

Well that should do it for today, stay tuned for more.
Thanks for calling by.

Until next time.

Photobucket
Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. Wow Di, these look wonderful.. I got a lot of dies at the craft show last weekend, and there are so many more that I could have gotten.. and so many new brands I have not heard of before either! Looks like the big shot is not going to retire any time soon! hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the gorgeous stuff you have! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. More and more and better and better.

    ReplyDelete