Monday, May 27, 2013

Stock Update.....



Hi everyone, thanks for calling by.
We have got loads of NEW stock in over the past few days
but unfortunately I have been too busy to get it 
photographed. Sorry !!!

First up we have got load & loads of yummy
Green Tara flowers in both concept Packs as well
as loose.


Fabulous NEW paper range from my favourite
 Bo Bunny. This is a lovely water themed range.
Great colours too.


Another NEW Bo Bunny range with lots of GRUNGE.



I love the navy blue & yellow of this NEW range from 
My Minds Eye.


Followed by two NEW ranges from Prima.
These are so much nicer in real life.


This is the second NEW range from Prima.


We also received top ups as well as some NEW alphabets
from Thickers.


A NEW release background stamp from Bo Bunny.
I think I need one of these for sure !!!



More of our favourite Green Tara flower "concept packs".
 

Lots of different colours.
 

As well as these & many more "concept packs" we sell all of
our Green Tara flowers loose.
We carry a huge range.

Well that will do for today & I'll be back with more later
in the week.

Photobucket
Pin It Now!

1 comment: