Tuesday, May 14, 2013

STOCK UPDATE



Hello there everyone, thanks for calling by.
I thought I had better do a stock update. All I seem to have done for 
two days is unpack stock !!!! 
We literally are jam packed with NEW stock at the moment.

Firstly we have some more NEW dies that I know everyone
will love. I have some more but I haven't had a chance to do
any samples yet to show you, sorry.


Lots more NEW Spellbinders including some
of the NEW release ones as well as tops ups 
of some of the favourites too.


Our "Die Cutting" area is just spreading & spreading 
to fit them all in.
We have  good stocks of "Big Shot" machines which include
a BONUS of 2 FREE Embossing Folders & 2 FREE Dies.
The Bonus pack is valued at around $80.


 We also received a big order of Green Tara flowers
including some of their latest releases.


Lots & lots of all sorts of blooms.
 

More of the ever popular 12" x 12" corrugated card.
 

 As well as some more of those  fabulous electric "Edge Distressers".

Well that will do for today. I still need to photograph the rest, 
will share some more pics later in the week.

Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment