Tuesday, February 19, 2013

STOCK UPDATE

CLICK ON EACH PIC 
FOR A CLOSE UP

Hello everyone, thanks for calling by.
Well all the NEW stock from CHA is finally starting to arrive in store,
including three BEAUTIFUL new ranges from my favourite paper
company, Bo Bunny. This first one in pinks & greys is called
"Isabella" & OMG it is absolutely gorgeous in real life.
I have to have a piece of each !!!! ha ha


This one is also from Bo Bunny & it is called "Prairie Chic".
Lots of wood backgrounds with lovely soft bright colours & flowers.
Rather feminine with a touch of grunge.


This one is called "Mama Razzi #2" & it is a NEW spin on an old
favourite Bo Bunny range. Features film strips & cameras.
Great for either travel, boy or vintage layouts or cards.
Great masculine feel.


This one is "Firefly by Prima. Now this is not brand new but it is 
to my store. I had originally ordered it a couple of months back &
 the distributor lost our order. By the time it was realised, it had sold out !!!
Hence we have had to wait for it to come back into stock.
Beautiful range in soft brights with a real watercolour feel.
Truly beautiful, well worth the wait.


Some more pink staples.


I just had to show you this stamp. I love it.
Great for backgrounds. It features, spots, chicken wire as well
as some torn corrugated!!!
How good is this ? I think I definitely need one of these too.


Well that will do for today, I still have all these boxes to unpack,
so stay tuned until tomorrow & I'll show you the rest then!!!

Photobucket
Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. oh lots of pink layouts coming up hey Di!!! nice stamps though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous. Can't wait to get my hands on some of this:-)

    ReplyDelete

  3. can't wait to get my hands on all this!!!

    ReplyDelete