Monday, November 5, 2012

Christmas Card Classes This Month


Hello everyone, I thought I had better show you the cards 
we are doing this month at
Di's Scrapbook Shop at The Entrance.

This month we are doing "Vintage Christmas".
The large Santa card is a "Side Step" card. If you look close
on the right  side you will see how it has little steps which
help make it free standing.
I cannot take the credit for this card as I saw it on a 
manufacturers website & I just fell in love with it & knew
how much all of our ladies would love it too.

If you would like to come along & join in the fun, I will be
teaching these cards on...

Friday 9th November at 10am
or
Friday 23rd November at 10am
or
Thursday 29th November at 7pm

Class is a 4 hour class.
Cost is $20 class fee
plus $12 kit fee
which includes everything.

Ring to book early on 433-44451
as these classes are almost full.

Until next time.
Photobucket
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. As always, lovely cards, Di. I look forward to the class...See you then.

    Hugs,
    Jennifer. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for a great class.
    Im just loving these Xmas cards.
    I think you have inspired me to make some more.

    Ta Carol

    ReplyDelete