Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Christmas Has Arrived
At Di's Scrapbook Shop
at The Entrance


Hello everyone, as promised last Friday, I thought I had better
show you some of the NEW Christmas ranges that have been
arriving over the past few days. 

There are way too many to show you in one post, so I'll show you
 half now & I'll show the the others later in the week.
We certainly are overflowing with Christmas!!

First picture is a popular "Graphic 45" Chrissy range. 
Not brand new but soooo very popular.


Next up are some fab layered chipboard stickers 
by "Echo Park".


Next pic is a fab  Chrissy range from "Jillibean Soup".
I do so love the pinks & blues of this range.
 

This next range also from  "Echo Park" is more traditional.
There definitely seems to be a trend this year back to the
more traditional Christmas colours of reds & greens.


Having just said that we have this range from "October Afternoon"
in the pinks & blues.

Well thats all for today, got to fly.
There is heaps more Christmas to show you so I will be back
later in the week with more.

Until next time.

Photobucket
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Just mentioned to my hubby that we should take a trip to Lakes and maybe I could visit a shop there - he doesn't agree that I need to travel there to visit a shop - he'll give in though.......

    ReplyDelete