Friday, June 22, 2012

Yeah!!!! My Great News

Hi everyone, I have been dying to share my great news with you all. It has just been announced over at the 2 Crafty blog. I have been asked to not only stay on for another term on their  Design Team, but I have also been appointed
"Design Team Co-Ordinator". Whoo Hoo!!!!!
 The NEW Design Team starts on 1st August & they have really got some amazingly talented girls from both Australia & abroard. Pop over to their blog & check it all out. I really think you are in for some wonderful inspiration from these ladies.
Until next time.
Cheers Di  xo
Pin It Now!

13 comments:

  1. congrats and so happy to work with/for you on 2 teams now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Di!!
    I come here to thank and say that I feel honored to be part of a team so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Di!!! I'm so excited to start working with you! Have a wonderful day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy to be on this team with you!!!yeay!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats Di, well done, so happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I"m super excited to be on the team with you & can't wait to get started! :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, congrats Di.
    I'm so looking forward to working with you on this DT and CANNOT wait to get stuck into creating with 2Crafty chipboard.
    Enjoy your weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. My congratulations, Di. I'm happy to join you and this great team.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH gosh that is just amazing news CONGRATS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeeehaw!! CONGRATS Di! of cooooourse they would want to have fabulous wonderful you onboard for another year! What fantastic news, DT co-ordinator! *happy dance* xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing your amazing blog! Wholesale dollar stores are just the perfect place for passionate creators just like you:-)

    ReplyDelete