Friday, June 8, 2012

"Sunshine"

 
Hi everyone. Today I thought  I would share a page I did recently using some lovely 2 Crafty chipboard. I have also used a stencil to create the little brick wall, done some misting, done some sewing, lots of distressing threw in some yummy Green Tara flowers, & hey presto, all finished. If you would like some more details & close up pics, pop over to the
2 Crafty blog.
At my shop at The Entrance we sell loads of gorgeous 2 Crafty chipboard like these pieces & much much more.
Thats all for today, over the weekend I will post the pics of our current "Page of the Month" challenge. Wait till you see what all the girls have done. They look amazing!!! Best ever.
Until then.   Cheers Di  xo

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. such a wonderful sun shiny page, love the great smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh yellow can be such a challenge but my oh my what a happy darling page you have created! it's adorable! xoxo

    ReplyDelete