Wednesday, June 27, 2012

"Fun Times"


 Hi everyone. Today I thought I would show you a layout that I did recently that was published in last months "Scrapbooking Memories" magazine, Vol.14 No.8. I was really pleased how it turned out. I have used a
2 Crafty 12'x12" Nested Cogs set.  You get heaps of different size cogs all on the one sheet. I have also used the 2 Crafty chipboard Chicken Wire too. We sell all of these & heaps more  2 Crafty chipboard goodies at my shop at The Entrance. We have eighty  plus pages on display on the walls of our shop at any given time. So if you need a little inspiration pop in & take a look around. Until next time.
Cheers Di  xo
Pin It Now!

9 comments:

  1. Oh wow. this looks amazing Di, the cogs are fabo for male layouts.. as is the chicken wire!! great colors too.. and if i was closer I would pop into your shop for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. spectacular Di love the layers and all the grungy chippies ...ooorrrresome page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful news , congrats, love the page you have created here, awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Di I love love this LO fabulous!!! BTW you still have word verification on here!! I wasn't sure but I thought you said you removed it, I was just letting you know!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh! wonderful boy page! love all the bits and bobs, really so cool! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I remember seeing this layout in Scrapbooking Memories Di! It's really gorgeous. I love the colours and all that yummy chipboard.
    Thank you for your lovely ccomment on my blog. It's much appreciated. xx

    ReplyDelete