Friday, February 10, 2012

STOCK UPDATE (Scroll Down)

Hi everyone. Thought I had better do a Stock update. We have had some beautiful papers arrive in this week, not to mention lots of other goodies too. I haven't photograped them all, because it would take me all night, but I have picked out my favourites.
These are a gorgeous NEW range from a NEW supplier. Lots of Shabby Chic & vintage. Sooooo pretty.
Here is the best part. For every 12" x 12" paper they do they have a little version in 12" x 4" that you get for FREE to match, so you can do some "fussy cutting" to add to your layout or make a matching card with it. How clever!!! They also make these incredible paper doileys (hard to see all sizes & detail in this photo). They come in 3 sizes with 4 of each in a pack. Really nice quality too.
Next they do the same papers in a 6" x 6" size for card makers. You get 5 sheets to a pack for $3.95.
This fab boy range arrived in store this week also. It has matching alphabet & word stickers as well as a terrific sheet of really cute die cuts.
We also got some great NEW school papers, chipboard alphabets, die cuts, embellishments in ready to scrap those back to school photos with. There a lots more to choose from, this is just a sampling.
We also got some NEW aqua coloured Green Tara flowers in this week. They have added this beautiful colour to their already extensive range of colours. This is again just a sample but all of these flowers come in black, pink, mauve, purple, apricot, cream etc etc. These are all sold loose & are very reasonably priced. I always have a stash of the white ones on hand so I can Glimmermist to whatever colour I need.
                                              ALSO
Pop over to the Green Tara blog & check it out. We have just given it a mini makeover & it looks great. As most of you know I am part of the Green Tara Design Team & we post something NEW on it twice weekly. Well worth paying a visit too for some ideas & inspiration as we have a really talented team of girls. While you are over there perhaps become a "follower" that way you won't miss out on anything.
Thanks for stopping by,  until next week.     Cheers Di  xoxo



Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Love those Belle Jardin Papers from Megs Garden - have fun creating with them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love checking out the stock updates, my goodness I would be totally wiped out financially working with you as I would order just about everything I see! :))

    ReplyDelete