Monday, November 28, 2011

New Stock Update (click on pic for a close up)

As I said on Friday, we have so much NEW stock arriving daily so I will try to keep you up to date. I don't have enough hours in the day to show you everything so I will just pick out a few things here & there. If you are over our way I would suggest you pop in & have a poke around. I know you won't be disappointed. There is so much NEW stock we are bursting at the seams.
These are a sample of a NEW range of papers we are carrying from "Manor House"  & they also do gorgeous flowers, similar to Prima  but a lot cheaper. These are just a few.
As always we have Cuttlebug (NEW Model) on sale for $139 not the recommended retail of $169. We always sell these for $139 & that includes a really pretty flower folder.
We also have some "Scor-Pals" left. Be quick though as these are on sale for $39.95 normally $59.95. This price is only on current stock  until sold out.
Lastly I just wanted to show you a NEW release Embossing folder that will suit all machines. I don't think it has photographed that well, hope you can see it. A really beautiful Xmas Tree. As well we  have these gorgeous  Xmas Spellbinders featuring flourishes trimmed with holly. We have loads of Xmas Embossing Folders in stock. Until later in the week, stay tuned, I will keep you posted.   Cheers Di  xx Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment