Friday, June 17, 2011

"Our Little Angel"





Hello again everyone. Today I thought I had better show you something "girly" for a change!!! The last few weeks I have been focused on lots of boy pages, so as promised here is a feminine "girly" page. I have used loads of yummy Green Tara Flowers, leaves, rosebuds & their tiny pre made bows. I have also used that Paper String that I seem to be talking a lot about lately to tie this big bow with. The pink trim & lace are also both from Green Tara. They just have sooo many nice laces & ribbons, sometimes it is hard to choose which one to use. Also on this page I have used some of their fab Metal Hearts. As usual I have used another great Border Punch, "Words or Whatever" chipboard words & lastly if you look closely you might be able to see a Butterfly that I have stamped & cut out of acetate. Thanks for stopping by my blog, if you like this page leave a comment.  Until next week.    Cheers Di  xx Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. this is so pretty and delicate .... absolutely exquisite .... love it .... hugz x

    thanks so much for your lovely comments on my altered record ... if you also leave a comment on my blog this doubles your chances in the draw .. best of luck xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! this is so cute! what a cherub! gorgeous layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh she is gorgeous and so is your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous layout...love your flower cluster & all the hearts & that's such a sweet photo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely layout Di, love the flower cluster, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete