Tuesday, June 28, 2011

"So Cheeky"




Hello everyone. Today I thought I would show you a page I did recently that features a "Time Line" using several photos.  I really love these pics of Jaxon & I thought they would be just perfect for this page. I have used loads of "boy" elements plus lots of stamping, misting & a great little Twiddleybitz Steampunk Cog  corner to finish it off. I hope you like it & maybe get a few ideas for boy pages. Until next week.   Cheers Di x
PS..Please excuse the quality of my main photo but I am having serious camera issues. I am definately going out on the weekend to buy a NEWcamera! Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. ADORE your LO Di.. love the masked and stamped background and your fab photos!! Thanks for playing along at KIU :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Di .. this is so adorable .. the background is awesome and those pics are beautiful ...
    thanks for your gorgeous comments on my blog and yes join in the fun at WW1 ... I find it great and it really has helped me to evolve my style ..
    hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome page Di. Just love your attention to detail, your style and your colour combos

    ReplyDelete