Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Some Male Cards





Hi everyone. This week I thought I would share some male cards that I have made. Some I made a while back & some are newbies. I teach Card classes at my shop & I always hear people say that they struggle with male cards, so hence I thought I would do this post. Maybe you might get a few ideas from this little lot. I just love to do lots of layers on cards, especially male ones. I am a very tactile person & I particulary think that this also works well on male cards. The vintage truck & cars are all  Darkroom Door stamps. The large vintage truck is  stamped on cork. Cork is great to stamp on. There are various other bits & pieces in this lot including, Graphic 45 tags, wooden numbers, chipboard keys & padlocks,  metal cogs, Green Tara mesh & ribbons, string, Cuttlebug embossing & various other stamps. The products I have used are all available at my shop at The Entrance. Until next weeks post. Be safe over the Easter weekend.     Di Pin It Now!

1 comment: