Monday, April 11, 2011

Smile (boy Version)


This week I thought I would show you this little monster page I did a couple of weeks ago. for one of my classes. It features Scrapware chipboard 12x12 circles, monster & corrugated alphabets. For the background I didn't want to use a pre cut scalloped edge shape as I didn't want that sort of uniformity, so I opted to make my own.  All I did was use circle punches of different sizes & just drew around them to achieve a more random effect. Next I splashed some white paint around the edges & then got out a white gel pen & doodled some very rough lines. Now for the good part. I got a whole lot of different size lids from various jars, applied some paint, & used the lids to stamps the different size circles. Very rough but I was pleased with this effect. I roughly threw some more white paint on the corrugated letters & also painted up this little monster before coating him in "Crackle Accents". Until next  week. Happy scrapping.   Di Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment