Wednesday, April 6, 2011

O.M.G!


I thought I would share this page with you this week as I absolutely adore these photos. Apparently it is totally edible paint!!! Could you believe one baby could get into so much mess.  I have used a NEW Jillybean Soup paper with cute little monsters. If you look close you can see I have cut some out. I have also used "Words or Whatever" (WOW) chip for the title, which I have painted then stamped & heat embossed, as well as WOW chip monsters, that I also painted. I have misted, sewn & distressed the background. I might have gone a bity crazy with the flowers, both Prima as well as some cute little felt ones that I picked up.I have also added some sweet  little flower & heart buttons.For the final touch I added some ribbons. Until my next  post. Happy scrapping.    Di xx Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment