Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Crazy Kid

This was another one of the many Boy pages I designed for a class at my shop. I truely feel that boy pages are my forte. I suppose when you are the mother of all sons it goes with the territory. I have used the "Words or Whatever" Nested Cogs, Crazy Kid Wordlet, Small Cogs & Chipboard Buttons.


I painted the cogs with a metallic paint then wiped black ink over them to grunge them up. I painted & doodled on the Wordlet . I covered the chipboard buttons with denim from an old pair of one of my son jeans. I think it looks quite effective. I have also used black Coredinations cardstock which I have embossed with a Cog embossing folder on  my Cuttlebug machine, then used sandpaper to give it the effect you see here. I have also thrown paint all over my background paper, used staples, stamped & all in all I am happy with the grungy effect I have achieved. Hope you like it.    
All the items I have used on this & all my other pages are available for sale at my shop. Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment